The City of Port Richey City Hall and all offices are in full operation today. All Pasco County Schools are closed on Friday, October 7th. In addition to Pasco County Schools, the following offices were also reported closed by Pasco County:
- Pasco County Government officers closed to the public.
- All Pasco County Clerk and Comptroller Offices including Courts.
- Pasco County Tax Collector - Dade City Office.
- Pasco County Health Department.
- Pasco County Parks and Natural Resources camping areas at Crews Lake Wilderness Park, J.B. Starkey Wilderness Park, and Withlacoochee River Park are closed until further notice.
The City of Port Richey has sand bags available for City Residents at the Police Department. For residents outside the City limits, Pasco County has opened the following self-serve locations:
- Veterans Memorial Park - 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- West Pasco Government Center - 7530 State Street, New Port Richey 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- J.W. Mitchell Park - 4825 Little Road, New Port Richey 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Pasco County Press Conference
Pasco County Government has released the Hurricane Matthew media briefing that was held on Thursday, October 6th. The broadcast is being aired at the top of every hour on Pasco County Television.
- The MyPasco App is available for download via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Brighthouse Networks cable Channel 643
- Verizon cable Channel 42
- Pasco TV Online
Pasco County Television is your source for vital safety information during a hurricane or other emergencies affecting the County. For more information about Pasco County Television - including show schedules and video links to Pasco 360 - visit the Pasco TV website.
Please remember to monitor local media and Pasco County's website for updates related to Hurricane Matthew.